The NCV Transit Bus on the Ford Transit Wagon provides dealers with an economically priced shuttle package they can present to their commercial shuttle fleet accounts.
Dealers will find it straightforward to present the Ford Transit Wagon as a shuttle bus considering the vehicle stays predominantly unmodified.
- The Nor-Cal Vans Bus Door does not affect the vehicle’s structure and is designed to integrate into the sleek Ford factory look.
- Since the NCV Transit Bus is not a cutaway, it mitigates problems with leaking, warranty, and maintenance commonly seen with those types of vehicles.
- Of the newer European styled vans (Dodge ProMaster, Sprinter, etc.), only the Ford Transit can claim the honor of "Made in America.”
- Ford GPC discounts are the most competitive in the market, giving dealers a price advantage.
- The Transit is an economical and fuel saving alternative when ridership numbers don’t require a larger bus.
- The Transit’s base 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine, surpasses the E-Series standard 4.6L V8 gas engine in EPA-estimated highway mpg by 19 percent.
- According to the EPA, the Ford Transit can save up to $1,700 annually in fuel, a savings that any modern fleet owner can appreciate.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) packages are currently being developed for the 3.7 Ti-VCT V6 engine.
- A responsive rack-and-pinion power steering provides the driving experience of a car rather than a full-size truck.
- The nimble handling and 39.2 feet turning radius make maneuvering the vehicle through traffic or parking simple.
- Passengers will enjoy the smooth and quiet ride provided by the suspension and supportive seats.